Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Introduction.... Welcome!

I would like to start by welcoming you all to my blog. You are all probably wondering what it is that I plan to blog about and the answer to that is simple.... life. But not just any life... my life. The life of a person with Bipolar I.

Come take a walk with me as I show you what it means to live a life of true spontaneity. Never living the same day twice, never knowing what each day has in store for you on the roller coaster that is living with an emotional handicap.

Here I want to explain to you how I feel as I feel it. Not just what textbooks can tell you or shrinks can suggest. I want you to get a glimpse of what it is truly like for a person with Bipolar Disorder in hopes that maybe I can help those that are facing the same problems and help them cope with what's to come.  

Some of you may be afraid or disturbed by what you will read here... and if you are easily disturbed I suggest you turn back now. Because once I start a torrential downpour of what's been floating in my mind there is no telling what will come out. So the faint of heart need not be present. But for those of you that stick around, I hope you find what it is that you are looking for through my blog. Whether it be hope, courage, faith, or just reassurance that you are not alone, I hope you find it here.

So if you feel the need to leave comments or message me with questions that you would like answered, please feel free to do so. This is only the tip of the iceberg.... there is so much more to come. Welcome to the madness in my mind.... the havoc in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment